Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jensen Interceptor and others

Jensen Intercepter and others, click picture to enlarge. The names of the cars are: top--Jensen Interceptor, center left--1940 Packard Convertible, center right--1931 Pierce Arrow Phaeton, bottom--Buick Wildcat III Convertible.

I have put the names of the cars on the blog because they are still hard to read even in the enlarged image. I think that this is the last page of multiple cars and we should be getting into the single cars per page for a while. As I look at these multiple cars I see a few that I would like to know more about myself. I may take time to look them up and see what I can learn about them and maybe do another blog post to let you know what I found. In the meantime send me your comments about these old cars and I will post them or reply to them, whatever is needed. If you have an old car that you would like to see here just email me a picture and a story about it and I will put it out on the blog.

No comments: