Sunday, August 23, 2009

1934 Packard Twelve And Others

1934 Packard Twelve And Others,click picture to enlarge.

This post may start a long line of new posts that will come from an album of classic and sports cars of the past that was given to me as a birthday gift for my 75th birthday. I made a comment that I really did appreciate the album because it looks like it may have cost a lot of money, maybe forty or fifty dollars. It does look like it might cost that much or more since it is a specialty market product. Then the person that gave it to me spoiled it all and said, no they picked it up at a Goodwill store for a dollar because they knew that I would enjoy it. Oh well, it is the thought behind the gift and not the real value that matters anyway. I hope everyone enjoys these special pictures. Remember that you can click the picture to enlarge it to where you can read the names of the cars.

No comments: