Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jaguar and ohers

Jaguar and ohers, click picture to enlarge. You will probably need a magnifying glass to read the names of the cars.

These are more cars from the album given to me as a birthday gift. There is one or two more pages with multiple cars and then after that most of the rest will be individual cars. The next section will be about classic and sports cars from the era between WWI and WWII. These may not interest the younger people much but stick with me and we should get on into some of the more interesting cars shortly. The Jaguar at the top of this picture looks like it was split between the pages but it is sitting at a sharp angle to the camera and only gives that impression. It is all in the picture in the album but even there you can't see the back half of the car that good.

What did you think about the Blue Goose 1946 Hudson pickup truck in a recent Post? That was sent to me by one of the readers of this blog and I enjoyed reading about it and posting it to the blog. If you will send me some pictures of your old cars and a write up about it I will post it here and we will tell everybody about it. No, I can't pay for them because I don't make any money with this old blog. It is just something I do because I enjoy it and some people have said they enjoy reading it. Don't think, even for a minute, that you can sit down and read through this whole thing in just a few minutes. There are now well over eighty cars and stories so it will take several days to look at all of them. But go ahead do it anyway. Just rear back and kick off your shoes and enjoy some "Quality Time" on Memory Lane. It's just goood for the soul and the whole body to sit back and relax for an hour or two.

No comments: