Monday, August 24, 2009

1946 Hudson pickup truck

1946 Hudson pickup truck, click picture to enlarge.



Hi friends, this is truly a rare one and I am grateful to the owner of this truck for allowing me to use it on this blog. This picture is at:



http://classiccar.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=photo&albumid=61&Itemid=5#photoid=594

I found this picture and information about this Hudson pickup truck while I was looking at classiccar.com and I emailed the owner for permission to use it here and he gave his permission and I was glad he did. To be truthful to you, I just flat out did not know that the Hudson company ever made pickup trucks so this was a big surprise to me. Here are a couple of pictures from an article that was in This Old Truck magazine in 1999. The rest of the article, as Paul Harvey used to say, "The Rest Of The Story", is at the link given above. All that I have for the name of the owner is just Rick C.





Now read and enjoy these old car stories and pictures and tell all of your friends about this blog: georgiaboysoldcarmuseum.blogspot.com

No comments: