Saturday, August 22, 2009

1948 Chevrolet Convertible, 75th birthday

1948 Chevrolet Convertible, 75th birthday, click picture to enlarge.

The wife and I went down to Brunswick, Georgia today to a birthday party. We have five birthdays in the immediate family in August so we usually try to get together for some kind of a birthday gathering. Four of us were there today but one grandson is in Okinawa now with the Marines so he could not be there.

When we walked in the house our oldest granddaughter took me by the hand and wanted to show me this picture that her and her brother had fixed up for me and I said to myself that I would put it on the blog as quick as we got back home so here it is.

I already have another 1948 Chevrolet on the blog in an earlier post so you may want to go back to that one for more of the writeup on the car.

No comments: