Thursday, August 27, 2009

1929 Belgian Minerva And Others

1929 Belgian Minerva And Others, click picture to enlarge. The names of these cars are: top--1929 Belgian Minerva, center top--Ford Thunderbird, center left--1949 Talbot, center right--1929 Model p1 Rolls Royce, bottom--2.9 liter Alfa Romeo.
I went ahead added the names of these cars because I can see the names better in the book than I can on the computer so I thought it would help everyone else too if I just put them on the blog. There is one more page of multiple cars and then we get into the individual cars from the years between WWI and WWII. Like I said in the last blog these may not be interesting to some of the younger people but just hold on for another few days and we will get into some newer more interesting cars.In the meantimes just think how far the automobile has come in the last century. Read and enjoy.

No comments: