Thursday, July 2, 2009

1934 Packard V-12 LeBarron, tripic

1934 Packard V-12 LeBarron tripic, click picture to enlarge.

These tripic images are from a catalogue published by the Danbury Mint Company and are used only for information purposes and are not intended to be an infringement of their possession rights. I have bought one f their die cast models that is a near duplicate of an old 1955 Ford Fairlane that I have used in a coupole of car shows to win a couple of trophies. I would display my die cast model along with my full sized car and some people would enjoy the model more than the real car. I will fully and completely recommend the Danbury Mint die cast models to anyone that wants to get these superbly detailed models for their own pleasure. In my opinion, they are undoubtedly the best that there is available.

Send me your feedback and comments by using the comment button at the bottom of each post or just email me and I will publish them on the post. Tell your friends and neighbors about this old car blog.

No comments: